Terms Of Service
Term of Service
1. General Provisions
- 1.1 Terms and definitions
a. Offer is a real public offer, on the basis of which the Operator provides the Subscriber with Services.
b. Operator - "WishHost Hosting IT Solutions" c. Subscriber - an individual or legal entity registered in accordance with the provisions of the Offer. d. Parties - participants of this Offer, i.e. Operator and Subscriber. e. Website - the official website of the Operator https://wishhost.net. f. Service - a single service or a set of services of telematic services, data transmission and other types provided for by this Offer and its annexes, provided by the Operator to the Subscriber. g. Order - a Service issued by a Subscriber through the Site. h. Regulations - the procedure for the provision of Services determined by the provisions of the Offer.
i. Ticket System - an electronic communication system provided by the Operator to interact with the Subscriber on the Services provided.
- 1.2 The Operator provides the Subscriber with its Services, subject to their timely payment by the Subscriber on the terms determined by the Offer.
- 1.3 The Operator provides Services using its own equipment and / or the Subscriber's equipment on the terms specified in this Offer.
- 1.4 The name, volume, cost, terms of provision, as well as other conditions and characteristics of the Services provided are reflected in the Orders, which are an integral part of this Offer.
- 1.5 Provision and maintenance of domains is carried out by the Operator in cooperation with the partner company LLC "Center of Internet Names of Ukraine".
- 1.6 When executing the provisions of this Offer and resolving disputes, the Parties undertake to be guided by the current legislation of Ukraine, as well as the states in whose jurisdiction the services are provided using the facilities of the Operator.
2. Obligations of the Operator
- 2.1 Provide services to the Subscriber on the terms of this Offer.
- 2.2 Provide the Subscriber with the Services paid for by him in full within the terms and for the period agreed by the Parties, as well as provide the necessary equipment and software for partial or full use of the Subscriber in accordance with the provisions of the Offer.
- 2.3 In the event of an interruption in the provision of the Services paid to the Subscriber, take all possible measures to eliminate the reasons for this interruption and to resume the provision of these Services.
- 2.4 Keep records of the Subscriber's Services.
- 2.5 Inform the Subscriber about changes in the terms of service of the Subscriber, the provision of Services to the Subscriber, adjustments of tariffs for the Subscriber's Orders, as well as about work carried out on the Site or about other events at the discretion of the Operator by publishing official messages on the Site and / or by sending a message to the Subscriber through the Ticket System and / or by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address specified by the Subscriber during registration on the Site.
- 2.6 Ensure the safety of the Subscriber's personal data provided by him during registration on the Site, with the exception of cases provided for by the current legislation of the European Union (hereinafter EU) and Ukraine.
- 2.7 Provide the Subscriber, upon his official written request, with data about himself provided by the EU, Ukraine and generally accepted commercial practice.
- 2.8 Timely provide the Subscriber with reporting documents on the work performed for the provision of Services and payments received.
3. Obligations of the Subscriber
- 3.1 To comply with the terms of this Offer and comply with the current legislation of the European Union.
- 3.2 Timely pay for the Services ordered by the Operator.
- 3.3 Independently monitor the status and timely replenish your personal account on the Website in order to avoid interruption and / or termination of the provision of the Services.
- 3.4 Indicate reliable information about yourself, both during the initial registration on the Site, and upon subsequent changes to it. This information includes
- for individuals: last name, first name, patronymic (if any), address of the place of residence.
- for legal entities: the full name of the legal entity, its details, address of the location, as well as a list of persons using the final equipment of the legal entity, certified by an authorized representative of the legal entity, in which the surname, first name, patronymic (if any) are indicated for each of them , address of the place of residence and details of the main identity document.
- 3.5 5. Familiarize yourself with the procedure for informing the Operator through the Ticket System set out in the Offer and on the Website.
- 3.6 React to the Operator's messages sent to the Subscriber to the personal account on the Site through the ticket system.
- 3.7 In the event of technical problems while using the Services, immediately inform the Operator about this in accordance with the notification procedure.
- 3.8 Use the Services solely in accordance with the legislation of the European Union and the legislation of Ukraine and bear full responsibility for damage of any kind incurred by the Subscriber or third parties in the course of using the Services.
- 3.9 The Subscriber undertakes not to use the Services provided by the Operator, including virtual hosting (hereinafter VH), virtual server (hereinafter VPS) and dedicated server (hereinafter DS) for:
- posting, publishing and / or distributing materials in whole or in part in violation of copyright right;
- mass mailing  of advertising messages (spam) through e-mail services, mass placement of links, email marketing tools, etc., including those containing links to resources hosted by the Operator;
- mailing through the Internet, publishing and / or transmitting any information that contradicts the requirements of the European Union legislation and / or international law;
- publication and / or transmission of any kind of information or software that contains computer viruses or other means equivalent to them;
- scanning of ports of other servers connected to the Internet;
- creating directed excess traffic that can lead to the failure of other servers connected to the Internet (also known as DDos attacks);
- purposeful creation of an increased load on the Operator's network or equipment used to provide Services to the Subscriber;
- posting fake web pages for fraudulent purposes (so-called "phishing");
- placement of online stores offering pharmaceutical products and services;
- placement of pages optimized for specific requests of Internet users and used to redirect visitors to other sites (so-called "doorway");
- placement of torrent trackers and torrent clients;
- placement of resources dedicated to any kind of "financial pyramids" ("SuperProgik", "MLM", etc.);
- placement of resources devoted to hacker topics (so-called hack-topics, warez-topics);
- placement of resources dedicated to the discussion, search or sale of any kind of drugs (including smoking mixtures);
- posting on VH resources devoted to erotica, pornography, etc .;
- placement on VH of resources dedicated to sex services, escort services, etc .;
- placement on VH of specialized programs that perform in an automatic mode and / or on a given schedule any actions through interfaces designed for interacting with people (so-called chat bots); - placement on VH resources dedicated to the sale of any intellectual information, incl. documents and certificates (diplomas, driver's licenses, medical certificates, passports, abstracts, paper and e-books, insurance policies, etc.); - placement on VH so-called. pirated resources, incl. with active or passive links, online streaming, redirects, etc .; - posting on VH resources devoted to the discussion, search or sale of any kind of cold steel and firearms; - placement on VH of resources dedicated to the sale of any kind of alcohol and tobacco products without a license; - placement on VH of resources dedicated to the sale of information products, ad networks (for example, CPA, RTB, bux'y, etc.), TDS, redirects, etc .; - placement on VH online casinos and other resources related to gambling, incl. sites-mirrors, redirects, sites with links to bookmakers, online sports betting services, slot machines, etc. (the so-called gambling); - placement on VH of resources dedicated to or related to the provision of loans, according to which a small amount of funds is transferred to the borrower for a short period (so-called microloans, microloans); - placing funds on VH or VPS for creating (so-called mining) any cryptocurrencies; - posting on VH or VPS resources dedicated to online games (for example, Minecraft, PW, WoW, Lineage, Fight Club, etc.); - placing on VH or VPS resources with streaming services of video or audio files (including online cinemas and music sites); - using VH or VPS for any kind of proxying (or tunneling) traffic from any services or to them (including vkontakte.ru, depositfiles.com, etc.);
- 3.10 On a regular basis, get acquainted with the official information published on the Operator's website.
- 3.11 At the request of the Operator, provide complete and reliable personal and contact information about yourself in accordance with the requirements of EU legislation and general commercial practice, as well as promptly notify the Operator about its changes.
- 3.12 Be fully responsible for false or inaccurate information about yourself provided to the Operator.
- 3.13 To keep the financial documents issued to him by the Operator confirming the payment and provision of the Services.
-  Mailing is understood as a mass mailing of several emails to multiple recipients, as well as multiple mailing to one recipient, as well as the use of details (web pages, e-mail) of the Operator for such mailings made through the services of third parties.
4. Rights of the Operator
- 4.1 Immediately terminate the provision of the Service to the Subscriber for up to five days or until the Operator receives exhaustive textual explanations from the Subscriber in the event of:
- expiration of the term for the provision of the Service and / or non-receipt of payment for the Service;
- actions or omissions taken by the Subscriber, the result of which was the restriction of access or hindering the access of other users to the Services;
- attempts by the Subscriber to unauthorized access to the resources of the Operator and / or to other systems available on the Internet
- violation by the Subscriber of clause 3.9 of this Offer;
- the actions or omissions taken by the Subscriber aimed at sending, publishing, transferring, reproducing, providing or any other use for commercial purposes of information, software or other materials received in whole or in part through the Services, subject to a written request from the owner of such information about the restriction or prohibition of the above actions (provided that this is not explicitly permitted by the owner of such information);
- sending electronic messages of a commercial and other nature, not previously agreed with the recipient, if there is an application from the recipient of such messages;
- publishing and sending through the Internet any information that discredits the Operator, as well as actions that interfere with the normal operation of the Operator.
- 4.2 The Operator has the right to block the Subscriber's order in case of violation of the provisions of this Offer. In this case, the Operator pre-sends a warning to the Subscriber through the ticket system. If the Subscriber refuses to take action to eliminate the violation or there is no reaction on his part within five working days, the Operator will block the order. If there is no reaction from the Subscriber within the next ten days, the Operator cancels the order without additional notification of the Subscriber.
- 4.3 The Operator has the right to transfer VH and VPS orders of the Subscriber from one parent server to another within the infrastructure of the Operator without notifying the Subscriber, provided that this does not cause degradation of the quality of the Services and / or stop the work of the Subscriber's orders.
- 4.4 The Operator has the right to transfer VH and VPS orders of the Subscriber from one parent server to another within the framework of the Operator's infrastructure unilaterally with the simultaneous notification of the Subscriber about this through the ticket system, provided that the Subscriber's projects placed on the aforementioned orders create an excessive load on the parent server or other orders placed on this parent server.
- 4.5 The Operator has the right to change the terms of this Offer unilaterally, subject to the obligatory publication of the new version on the Site, indicating the date of editing and the creation of the corresponding news message on the Site. The date of entry into force of the changes is the date of their publication.
- 4.6 The Operator has the right to unilaterally refuse the Subscriber in service and / or stop serving the Subscriber without giving reasons, giving him time to transfer his projects from the Operator's infrastructure to other media. In this case, the Operator without fail sends the Subscriber an appropriate electronic notification through the ticket system. Three days after sending the above notification, the Operator blocks all orders of the Subscriber and starts the procedure for returning the balance of funds for these orders. The moment of termination of service for the Subscriber is considered the moment of blocking of the Subscriber's orders.
- 4.7 The Operator has the right to disclose information about the Subscriber in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the European Union and Ukraine.
- 4.8 The Operator has the right to unilaterally and without warning immediately terminate the service of the Subscriber in case of insult by the Subscriber of the Operator's employee through the ticket system or in any other accessible way. The moment of termination of service is the moment when the Subscriber inflicts the above-mentioned insult. In this case, the Operator sends the Subscriber an electronic notification of the actions he has taken with an explanation of the reasons.
- 4.9 The Operator has the right to suspend the service of the Subscriber in case of doubt about the accuracy of the personal and contact information provided by him until he receives notarized documents confirming the accuracy of the information provided.
5. Rights of the Subscriber
- 5.1 Require the Operator to provide the Services in accordance with the terms of this Offer.
- 5.2 Place on your orders any projects, the content of which does not contradict the laws of the European Union and the terms of this Offer.
- 5.3 Use the resources provided by the Operator at your own discretion and responsibility.
6. Settlement procedure
- 6.1 Acceptance of this Offer is made by prepayment by the Subscriber for the Operator's Services according to the invoice in accordance with the payment procedure set forth in the relevant Appendix of this Offer and on the Site.
- 6.2 The cost of services and the procedure for payment are indicated on the Operator's Website. Prices are indicated without VAT.
- 6.3 All payments under this Offer are made in one currency: US dollars, according to the invoice issued by the Operator.
- 6.4 Prices for Services on the Operator's Website in other currencies (namely, US dollars, Russian rubles, Ukrainian hryvnias, etc.) are indicated solely for the convenience of the Subscriber's calculations and are converted at the Operator's internal rate.
- 6.5 The moment when the Subscriber begins to fulfill his payment obligations is the day of receipt of funds to the account of the Operator.
- 6.6 When processing payment documents by the Subscriber, it is mandatory to indicate a link to the individual identifier specified by the Operator in the invoice issued to the Subscriber or communicated to the Subscriber in another way.
- 6.7 In the event that the paid Services or part of them were not provided during any period of the Offer validity period, the Subscriber prepares and sends to the Operator a bilateral Act on violation of the Offer conditions. The act must indicate the reasons why the Subscriber considers the services not provided or provided improperly, as well as the period of time during which the Subscriber did not use the Operator's services in accordance with the terms of this Offer. This Act must be drawn up and sent to the Operator by registered mail no later than five working days from the end of the month in which the conditions of the Offer were violated. The operator is obliged to sign the act or send a reasoned refusal to the Subscriber within five days from the date of receipt. If the Subscriber submits arguments that satisfy the Operator about the impossibility to use the Services, the Operator refunds the balance of funds.
- 6.8 Invoices and invoices for this Offer are sent by the Operator to the Subscriber by e-mail or issued at the Operator's office to the Subscriber's representative against signature.
- 6.9 In the event that the Operator issues an invoice for the Service provided and the Subscriber does not pay the above invoice within three days, the Operator, at its own discretion, blocks the above Service until the full payment of all the Subscriber's debts to the Operator.
- 6.10 The Operator reserves the right to unilaterally change the rates indicated on the Site, as well as the conditions for the provision of the Services. At the same time, the change in tariffs does not entail a change in tariffs for existing orders, the payment made is not recalculated either.
- 6.11 The Subscriber is solely responsible for the correctness of payments made by him. In the event of a change in the bank details of the Operator, the Subscriber is obliged to independently correct the payment details in his financial documents from the moment the new details are published on the Operator's Website.
- 6.12 When paying for the Operator's own Services (VH, VPS, DS, etc.), the billing system calculates the length of the month in 31 days. Thus, payment for 3 months (quarter) is equal to 93 days, for 6 months (half a year) - 186 days, for 12 months (year) - 372 days.
- 6.13 The cost of VH, VPS and DS services consists of the cost of the server and the cost of additional services purchased by the Subscriber together with the server. Discounts are provided exactly on the cost of the server, unless otherwise specified.
- 6.14 At the first payment, the Subscriber will be offered to connect the auto payment service for orders free of charge. When choosing to connect the service, the Subscriber agrees that the Operator's system will automatically, five days before the end of the payment period for the order, attempt to write off the amount of payment for the order from the payment instrument linked to it by the Subscriber without warning. The subscriber can deactivate the service at any time on the Operator's website (in the section Personal Account -> Settings -> Profile -> Payment -> Automatic payment for orders).
- 6.15 If the Subscriber, for any reason, did not turn off the auto-payment service in advance and the funds were debited against his will, he may, within five working days, apply for a refund in accordance with the terms of this Offer.
7. Responsibilities of the parties
- 7.1 If the Subscriber violates the deadline for fulfilling obligations to pay for the Services, the Operator has the right to suspend the provision of the relevant Services for up to 10 days. The moment the new obligations of the Subscriber to pay for the Service begin to be fulfilled is the invoice or the end of the paid period for using the Service.
- 7.2 If the delay in the fulfillment of obligations to pay for the Services exceeds 10 days, the Operator has the right to terminate the contractual relationship unilaterally with the notification of the Subscriber through the ticket system. The subscriber is not released from the obligation to pay off debts formed at the time of termination of the contractual relationship.
- 7.3 The restoration of the Services after their cancellation is possible only if there are appropriate technical capabilities and on a paid basis at the rate of the Operator's engineer.
- 7.4 The Operator is not liable to the Subscriber for delays and interruptions in the provision of the Services that occur directly or indirectly due to extraordinary circumstances (force majeure) and other reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Operator.
- 7.5 The Operator is not responsible for the quality of additional services provided to the Subscriber by third parties with the involvement of the Operator's resources.
- 7.6 The Operator does not guarantee 100% protection against hacking, since when providing the Services, software developed by third parties is used.
- 7.7 The Subscriber bears full responsibility for the safety of his login and password for accessing the Services, as well as for getting the login and password into the hands of third parties and possible unauthorized access to client orders and / or their hacking.
- 7.8 The Operator does not control the information content of the Subscriber's orders and is not responsible for its accuracy and / or legality.
- 7.9 The Subscriber is fully responsible for the compliance of the information posted by him on the resources of the Operator with the current international legislation, as well as for its reliability and the legality of its dissemination.
- 7.10 The Operator has the right to suspend the provision of the Services to the Subscriber until disputes are resolved in the prescribed manner in the event of receipt from a third party of justified claims in violation by the Subscriber of the law or the terms of this Offer by the fact of posting and / or disseminating any information using the Services.
- 7.11 The Operator is not liable for harm caused by the actions and / or inaction of the Subscriber to the person or property of citizens, legal entities, the state, as well as the moral principles of society.
- 7.12 If one of the parties fails to comply with any provision of this Offer, disputed issues shall be settled through negotiations. If the resolution of disputes and disagreements on the basis of mutual agreements is impossible, they are subject to resolution in the manner prescribed by the current legislation of Spain and the European Union.
8. Property liability of the parties
- 8.1 For non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of their obligations under this Offer, the parties are liable in accordance with the laws of Spain and the European Union.
- 8.2 The parties are not mutually responsible for any loss and / or damage suffered by third parties.
- 8.3 One party is not liable to the other for financial and other losses, as well as for lost profits and other indirect losses, regardless of whether it was possible to foresee the possibility of causing such losses to the other Party in a particular situation or not.
- 8.4 The aggregate liability of the Operator under this Offer is limited to reimbursing the Subscriber for direct proven damage in an amount not exceeding the amount actually paid by the Subscriber for the Services provided at the time of the damage.
9. Procedure for providing compensation
- 9.1 The Operator guarantees the availability ratio of the Services provided at least 99.5% throughout the year (the total break time is not more than 43 hours per year).
- 9.2 In the event that, due to the fault of the Operator, the Service was not available for more than the permissible time limit, the Subscriber has the right to receive compensation for this difference.
- 9.3 Total compensated times shall be rounded to the nearest whole hours. An incomplete hour lasting 30 minutes or more is rounded up, less than 30 minutes - down. The cost of one hour is 1/720 of the monthly cost.
- 9.4 This compensation is the only and exclusive form of compensation to the Subscriber for damage incurred by him as a result of failures while using the Service.
- 9.5 Scheduled preventive maintenance, force majeure circumstances and other events that have arisen through no fault of the Operator are not considered grounds for providing compensation for interruptions in the provision of the Service.
10. Procedure for terminating the contract
- 10.1 The Terms of the Offer come into force from the moment the payment for the Services is paid in the manner prescribed by this Offer.
- 10.2 The Subscriber has the right at any time to unilaterally refuse the Operator's Services on the basis of a personal application with a bilateral signing of a settlement reconciliation statement.
- 10.3 The operator has the right to refuse to provide services to the subscriber unilaterally by notifying the subscriber by letter to the email address specified by him 7 days in advance.
- 10.4 All issues outside the scope of this Offer are resolved by the Operator and the Subscriber in accordance with the current legislation of the European Union and Ukraine
- 11.1 The Subscriber has the right to a full refund for the Services unused by him. An unused service, in this case, means the Operator's service paid for by the Subscriber, but never transferred to him for use.
- 11.2 The Subscriber has the right to a partial refund for the Services used by him if he is not satisfied with the quality of the Services provided or if he decided to stop using the Service ahead of schedule. The refund amount, in this case, is considered as the number of the remaining paid full days (24 hours) of using the Service, multiplied by the cost of one day, calculated from the amount of money actually paid by the Subscriber for using the Service.
- 11.3 The Operator has the right to refuse the Subscriber a refund in the event of a clear violation by the Subscriber of the provisions of this Offer or the conditions for the provision of the Services described in it.
- 11.4 To make a refund, the Subscriber must draw up a ticket indicating the order number and his consent to its cancellation, as well as data to access the server and the reason for refusing the Service.
- 11.5 The Operator makes a refund to the Subscriber to the balance of his account in the Operator's system.
- 11.6 At the request of the Subscriber, the Operator can make a refund to the payment instrument from which the Subscriber paid for the Service. If it is impossible to make a refund in this way, the Operator returns the funds to the Subscriber to the account balance in the Operator's system.
- 11.7 The Operator undertakes to launch the refund procedure within 3 working days from the date of receipt of the corresponding request from the Subscriber. The refund to the account balance occurs instantly, in other cases the process can take up to 45 days.
- 11.8 VH, VPS, DS services are subject to return and exchange in accordance with the provisions of this Offer.
- 11.9 The services for the installation of hardware and software, services for the IP address and DNS services, domain names, licensed software, basic and full administration services are not subject to return and exchange.
- 11.10 When refunding funds, only the actual amounts paid by the Subscriber for using the Services are taken into account (discounts, bonuses, etc. are not refundable).
- 11.11 When calculating the amount of funds to be refunded, the following conditions are taken into account:
- the bank's commission for transferring funds in the amount of 15% of the transfer amount is deducted from the refund amount;
- the amount of expenses incurred by the Operator through the fault of the Subscriber is deducted from the refund amount (in particular, due to the shutdown of servers, networks, the IP address being blacklisted, etc.), depending on each specific case;
- when using the Service, refunds are made for full unused months (on the basis that one month is equal to thirty-one days);
- from the refund amount for the DS service, the Operator has the right to deduct the cost of one full month at the current tariff if the Subscriber has not notified the Operator of the cancellation of the Service in advance (30 days in advance) through the Ticket System;
- when refunding funds for a Service to which a dynamic discount was applied by the payment date , the amount of this discount will be calculated based on the actual period of use of the order at the time of its cancellation. For example, if the order was paid for a year in advance using a 15% discount, then if the order is canceled after 2 (two) months of use, the discount will be recalculated and will be 0%, if canceled after 4 (four) months - 5%, if canceled after 7 (seven) months - 10% (for more details ).
-  Dynamic discount is:
- 5% for all types of orders when paying for 3 (three) months (93 days) in advance;
- 10% for all types of orders if paid 6 (six) months (186 days) in advance;
- 15% for all types of orders, except VH, if paid 12 (twelve) months (372 days) in advance;
- 20% for VH orders if paid 12 (twelve) months (372 days) in advance.
-  When calculating the amount for the refund for an order with a dynamic discount, the following scheme is applied:
- if the order was active 372 days from the paid billing period - the discount is taken as 20% for VH orders and 15% for other types of orders;
- if the order was active from 186 to 371 days inclusive of the paid billing period - the discount is accepted for 10% for all types of orders;
- if the order was active from 93 to 185 days inclusive of the paid billing period - the discount is accepted for 5% for all types of orders;
- if the order was active for less than 92 days inclusive of the paid billing period - the discount is taken as 0% for all types of orders;
An example of calculating the refund amount for an order of 100 euros / month for prepayment for 12 months in advance with a dynamic 15% discount:
- if canceled on the 92nd day of use, the refund amount will be 723.23 euros;
- if canceled on the 185th day of use, the refund amount will be 453.06 euros;
- if canceled on the 320th day of use, the refund amount will be 90.97 euros;
- if canceled on the 365th day of use, the refund amount will be 0.00 euros (since the cost of the order at the tariff is higher than the one actually paid by the Subscriber).
12. Other provisions
- 12.1 The service "Full server administration and monitoring" is provided according to the list of works .
- 12.2 The service "VPS tariff reduction" for a valid order for the sake of security and safety of the Subscriber's data is applied only by placing a new order at the expense of the Subscriber and transferring data from the old order to it with the assistance of the Operator's engineers. After the transfer, the balance of the old order is returned to the Subscriber's balance.
- 12.3 The service "Withdrawal of funds through the affiliate program to WebMoney" is carried out by the Operator with a commission of 1% of the transaction amount.
- 12.4 Additional service "Refusal of basic administration" (with a 50% discount) is provided only for VPS orders and is activated only at the time of placing a new order. The application of this service to a valid order is possible only by placing a new order by the Subscriber and transferring data to it from the old one on their own without the assistance of the Operator's engineers. Upon completion of the transfer, the Subscriber can apply to the ticket system with a request to make a refund for the old order in accordance with the provisions of this Offer.
- 12.5 If the Subscriber creates an excessive load on the parent server, the Operator has the right to impose a limit of 150 domain names (domains of any level specified in the configuration as a separate domain name are taken into account) for ordering VH. In this case, the Operator, five working days in advance through the ticket system, warns the Subscriber about the need to reduce the number of domain and subdomain names in the current order to an acceptable volume or transfer the order to VPS with the assistance of the Operator's engineers.
- 12.6 The service "Sending original documents" is carried out at the expense of the Subscriber in any way available to the Operator at the choice of the Subscriber.
- 12.7 The "Free Domain" service is provided to the Subscriber when paying for the VH or VPS order for a period of one year. At the same time, in case of early cancellation of the order by the Subscriber and a request from him for a refund, the cost of the domain name provided as a gift is deducted from the amount actually paid by the Subscriber for the mentioned order. Also, the domain name provided as a gift cannot be transferred to another registrar until the expiration of the VH or VPS order to which it was, respectively, provided.
- 12.8 When registering or renewing or transferring a domain name, the Subscriber accepts the official rules of the corresponding domain zone, including those regarding the principles of processing personal data.
- 12.9 If the Subscriber records the use of a larger volume of resources than is provided for by the VH or VPS tariff chosen by him, the Operator has the right to impose strict restrictions on the Subscriber's respective orders, including by imposing limits in the virtualization technologies used by the Operator (CageFS, etc.) and by blocking order until the Subscriber eliminates the reasons for exceeding the use of resources.
- 12.10 In connection with the blocking of the Operator's networks in the territory of Turkmenistan, orders of customers using the Operator's Services within the jurisdiction of Turkmenistan are canceled. Refunds are not available for such orders.